Hair care product - Black hair care - Treatment & Beauty style
Homemade Intensive Conditioner
Mix 1/4 cup of olive oil with 1 egg and apply to hair. Use more olive oil if your hair is very long. Cover your head with aluminum foil, then cover with a towel that has been soaked in hot water and rung out. Leave on for 30 minutes or overnight for deep conditioning very dry hair, then shampoo as usual.
Reconditioning Hair Care Tips
To recondition the hair, shampoo hair with a natural shampoo. Rinse and towel dry. Apply regular mayonnaise (not salad dressing) to the hair. Massage in. Let sit for 1 10-15 minutes, shampoo again lightly and rinse with apple cider vinegar and water solution.
Help for Dandruff
Mix one part of antiseptic mouthwash with 9 parts of water and massage to scalp. Rinse after 10 minutes.
Mix 3 tbsp of lime juice with j cup coconut oil and massage to scalp. Shampoo after 1 hour.
Boil oat meal and massage to scalp- comb after 10 minutes and shampoo after 15 minutes. Repeat this once in week.
Help for Itchy Scalp
Suggestions to help:
· Use 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of peanut oil, rub together in both hands and message into your scalp before you get into the shower. Wash your hair as usual.
· Brush your hair frequently to remove the flakes.
· Massage your scalp to improve circulation.
· Avoid using alkaline based shampoos.
· Try jojoba oil based shampoo and use it regularly.
· Try a final rinse of one cup warm water mixed with two to three tablespoons of white vinegar. This will also bring out the highlights in your hair and make it shiny.
· Massage 20 crushed asprin (you can use a generic brand about $1.50) mixed in 1/2 cup water into your dry scalp before shampooing.
· Massage warm olive oil into your hair and scalp cover your hair with plastic wrap and with two warm, wet towels for 20 minutes, then shampoo your hair twice.